Thursday, 29 September 2011

Alphabet Soup Initial Drawings.

Yesterday I did some initial drawings based on the definitions I had read. To begin with they were quite easy to come up with, but as I got further through it got more challenging. Even though, I found that the ones I did at the end were more creative than the first because of this struggle. I tried to come up with a design for each of my definitions, hopefully this translates across. One problem I think I might have when showing these to an audience is that it may be hard to link them to 'condense' without reading the research I have done prior to this. At the moment the sketches are quite basic but I think they will be helpful as something to base my final pieces on...

No comments:

Post a Comment