Wednesday 28 September 2011

Alphabet Soup Initial Ideas.

Today we were set our first brief from our design skills module...


The word I recieved was condense, so the first thing I did was to draw out some initial ideas. They are all very rough, but it demonstrates some of my first thoughts transferred to paper...

 
I then looked up the definition in the dictionary and noted them down to help gather some more inspiration. Here are some defintions that I found...
  1. Turn from gas to liquid.
  2. Make shorter.
  3. To reduce something, such as a piece of writing, in length.
  4. To make more concise.
  5. To undergo condensation.
  6. To make something dense, more concentrated.
  7. To make a liquid thicker by removing some of the water.
  8. Compress/contract.
  9. To become more compact.
At the moment I am quite unsure about what routes I will follow, I think some further experimentation and research is needed before I am decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment