Five things I still don't know about my content:
- previous holiday goers opinions on different holiday experiences
- what ten holiday topics I will focus on
- further details about different holiday types
- cheapest and most expensive holiday options
- possible imagery I could use to illustrate my topics
Five ways my audience could come in contact with my work:
- travel agents - handouts/posters
- airports/coach stations/train stations
- online travel guide websites
- gift shops
- within travel brochures
Five new problems:
- what should I narrow down my audience to?
- how shall I gather opinions?
- what formats will work best?
- what style of imagery should I use?
- what holiday topics shall I focus on?
Five reasons they need to be solved:
- so I can be more specific in my design choices and create more successful products
- so I can have a primary research aspect to my projects and it will benefit my audience
- so I can target and interest my audience in the best way
- so I can illustrate my information in an engaging yet clear outcome
- so I can cover a broad range of topics and cover my audiences interests