Points I want feedback on:
- do my design ideas fit with a female 18-25 target audience?
- do my initial designs work as a pattern?
- do you prefer the linear or block colour style?
- what possible colours could I use?
- how could I also target a male audience?
- linear style is more popular but it was suggested to experiment with both as they will give very different looks
- try block colour background with the linear style, maybe red/black/white to fit with the brand
- bird design isn't to anti-masculine so I could just replace the flowers to fit a male audience
- as the design is going it does fit with the female audience
- experiment with highlighting specific aspects of the design with colour