Thursday 6 December 2012

Responsive Workshop Three - Second Proposal.

New design boards:




Points I want feedback on:

  • do my design ideas fit with a female 18-25 target audience?
  • do my initial designs work as a pattern?
  • do you prefer the linear or block colour style?
  • what possible colours could I use?
  • how could I also target a male audience?

Feedback:
  • linear style is more popular but it was suggested to experiment with both as they will give very different looks
  • try block colour background with the linear style, maybe red/black/white to fit with the brand
  • bird design isn't to anti-masculine so I could just replace the flowers to fit a male audience
  • as the design is going it does fit with the female audience
  • experiment with highlighting specific aspects of the design with colour

No comments:

Post a Comment