Monday 30 April 2012

It's Your Choice Rationale.

  • What are you going to do?
I am going to develop my Proverbally Yours brief. I plan on developing my proverbs integral theme in order to create more design possibilities from when I started. I think this will help with alternative imagery and open more doors.
  • Why have you chosen it?
I have chosen this particular brief because it was something we did quite near the start of the year. I feel my skills, especially on Illustrator, have improved greatly since then so I think my final outcomes will be a lot more creative and successful.
  • How will you improve it?
It will be improved by what I have just mentioned. I think my advanced skills will give a big push in making the final outcome better. I think also by expanding the possibilities using new quotes will also be beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment