Monday 30 April 2012

Its Your Choice Reviewed Rationale.

  • What are you going to do?
I am going to develop my Proverbally Yours brief. I plan on developing my proverbs integral theme in order to create more design possibilities from when I started, I will focus on long distance relationship quotes that link with my initial proverb whilst providing more scope. I think this will help with alternative imagery and open more doors. I plan on creating a series of three a3 posters that will focus on three separate quotes, I will still keep the idea of creating a type, image and combined set but because they will be printed on acetate or tracing paper the third joint poster will be created when the other two are overlaid.
  • Why have you chosen it?
I have chosen this particular brief because it was something we did quite near the start of the year. I feel my skills, especially on Illustrator, have improved greatly since then so I think my final outcomes will be a lot more creative and successful.
  • How will you improve it?
It will be improved by what I have just mentioned. I think my advanced skills will give a big push in making the final outcome better. I think also by expanding the possibilities using new quotes will also be beneficial. The colour restrictions will also be more lenient, I plan for each set to have a different colour theme that will be made up of tone of similar colours, plus an extra colour for type.

No comments:

Post a Comment