Monday 23 April 2012

What Is A Line? Final Photos.

These are the images for my What Is A Line? project. I am really pleased with it and I think it is one of my favourite things that I have created on the course so far. I was worried about if the double sided printing would be accurate and also that my pages would fold up correctly. Thankfully this all went well, otherwise I would have been disappointed. It is nice to be able to flick through the pages rather than jut viewing it on the screen, from doing this I think the transition through the pages is successful and I think I have chosen the correct patterns to be paired with each other. My favourite spread is the zebra and tiger as I think it has the most impact due to condensed imagery and bold colour, some further experiments I could have done would be to develop the other patterns more to this style.

No comments:

Post a Comment