- Duplex printing with interior pattern was a great idea. Contrasts with the simplistic white nicely.
- Layout of logo very nice and inventive.
- Colour scheme is very appropriate to the brand.
- Products finished to a very high quality.
- Interior print is highly effective.
- Re-work of logo (type) looks nice on packaging, makes it more interesting and works across all products.
- Placement of logo over products is varied and explored, works well on all products.
Areas for Improvement
- Logo could have been done using pen tool instead of live trace (however not so noticeable when the logo is small)
- If we had more time maybe use some 'pandora-y' stock to make it look more expensive.
- Make sure the logo lines up with a grid or aligned with guides.
- Build quality of packaging could be slightly better.
- Could use better stock to portray company better.
I found the feedback from this crit really useful. I was glad that the double sided print was recognised and liked as it had something I had really considered. I am also pleased that the re-worked logo was appreciated as I had gone through a selection of designs to get to it. I definitely agree that an alternative stock could be better, if I was to print again I would choose something with a pearlescent effect.
Common group feedback:
- craft quality of nets
- set or range
- stock quality
- craft quality of the piece itself
- details for sale