- Do you think the selection of type works well together?
- What aspect of the design do you think is most successful?
- What aspect of the design do you think is the least successful?
- Do you think including more colour would improve the design, if so what colour?
- Can you tell what the pieces are promoting?
- What could be done to push the design creatively?
I found my feedback really helpful and it was good to be able to talk it through with the people that wrote it after. I am pleased that they found my content interesting and felt that the information linked well with the overall aesthetic. The illustrations were also something I worked hard on, so I glad that I received positive comments on them. Some helpful pieces of feedback were that relating to the ticket design, like adding it to a necklace to increase security because of the large price tag, which is something I hadn't considered before. Also I agree that adding foil areas would be effective for design and function.
Common points of feedback from the whole group:
- Good clarity
- Effective type
- Questions and discussions re: context
- Relevant colour/image
- Originality of format
- Range - does it work?
- Relevant text
- Spelling/grammar to be corrected
- Originality of design.