Tuesday 18 October 2011

Alphabet Soup Typeface Final Piece and Crit.

Here are my final pieces for this brief, it includes my A-Z typeface with five glyphs and the name badge I created for Kate...



I am really happy with how they both look and it was great to see my trace sheet up on the wall as I feel it really stood out and the letters and pattern was visible, this was not the same though with my name badge as although the type was still legible the compass design was harder to distinguish on a smaller scale. I am also happy with how successful my hand rendering has been, it took a long time, especially drawing out the grid, but I think the end result was worth the effort.

I had good feedback from the crit and I was happy that Kate liked it and also understood the thought behind it

No comments:

Post a Comment