Monday 24 October 2011

Proverbally Yours Tree Experiment.

Here are some experiments into the first idea that I have decided to look into. I have looked into creating a  tree that has been absent of water, which then grows. To start with I created this basic tree shape on Illustrator...


To do this I found a suitable image on google that I wanted to trace. I then went around the outline with the pen tool and filled with colour. I am pleased with how this has turned out because of my limited experience with the programme, this was also the first time I had used it without assistance.


I then developed the image and put it onto the context of the poster by adding raindrops and leaves. The leaves would finally be created using hand rendered type but I have used the outlines initially just to demonstrate my idea. I don't think I will carry on this idea after doing these initial designs as I don't think the idea is strong enough and will enough impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment