To do this I found a suitable image on google that I wanted to trace. I then went around the outline with the pen tool and filled with colour. I am pleased with how this has turned out because of my limited experience with the programme, this was also the first time I had used it without assistance.
I then developed the image and put it onto the context of the poster by adding raindrops and leaves. The leaves would finally be created using hand rendered type but I have used the outlines initially just to demonstrate my idea. I don't think I will carry on this idea after doing these initial designs as I don't think the idea is strong enough and will enough impact.