Wednesday 16 November 2011

Alphabet Soup Illustrator Alphabet.

Here is my final design for my Illustrator brief. I am really pleased with how it has turned out, especially because I have no experience with the programme. I was surprised when as I was creating my letters  to how much easier it was than how I thought. I think this alphabet looks aesthetically interesting especially with how the shapes blend into the background because of the lack of outline yet are still readable.


Here is the process that I went through to create my typeface. First of all I selected my chosen style, I picked this one because I think it had the most interesting concept and appearance out of my set. I then made a pattern that I could apply each of my letters on top of. After I selected both letters and pressed the 'make/release clipping mask' button. It was an easy technique that was very quick and efficient.



Here is the final printed version of my alphabet...


I think if I was to print this again i would to it on maybe a smoother whiter stock like white card, to get the texture more even and the colour more accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment