Tuesday 29 November 2011

Frame and Format Photo Collection.

With our first workshop on Frame and Format where we looked at documenting the area around us following a certain theme, mine was the letter 'A'. Here are some photo's that I took to show this...

These were the images that were chosen as the most successful and interesting. A common theme that I have noticed through them is that none of them are actual type letters and the shape has been made by things in the environment. This is an idea that I would like to develop further.

The next workshop involved going out into Leeds and taking photo's following our theme. This was a lot more difficult than I expected, but this made it more rewarding when I did find a good shot. Here is a selection of some that I got...

Here are my chosen six that I would like to work with. I have tried to pick a variety of different styles...

No comments:

Post a Comment