Wednesday 9 November 2011

Proverbally Yours Message and Delivery Tattoo Designs.

After looking through the album artwork I have decided to focus on tattoo's as my main design aspect...


This was my first initial experiment, I traced a male's back on Illustrator and then incorporated my text from my previous poster, I don't like this as I feel it doesn't fit as a composition. I then tried with some new text that I drew myself into the borders. I was quite happy with this but I think that the hand rendered text doesn't give the style that I'm looking for. I also experimented with adding colour I have decided to continue with my previous choice as I'd like to keep continuity.




These images show my development through the process. I started off with an image and then live traced it to create  simplistic, digital appearance. After this I added in my type, to create this look I typed out my words and then manipulated them to fit my shape using the 'direct selection tool'. I am really happy with the end result, I think it looks iconic and powerful. I also think it will have impact when incorporated into a piece. It also successfully links with my previous posters with how the type helps form the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment