Monday 30 January 2012

Crit Feedback.

During this crit we had to fill out a form commenting on someone else's work and then on our own. Here are the sheets filled out by Greg and myself.

After reading through this feedback I am happy that he likes the concept and thinks it will appeal to the audience as this is something that I have tried hard to achieve. It is also mentioned about the size of the zines, which is something I have considered myself so I might experiment with alternate layout options to be sure that I have the right format.
Filling out my own form was a good opportunity to really reflect on what I had done so far. Something that came up was that I could improve my design sheets, which is something that I struggle with when it comes to transferring what is in my head to paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment