Friday 20 January 2012

Hot Dog Book Final Photos.

Here are some photo's showing the final results of the hot dog book brief. I am really happy with how they have turned out and also relieved because of the time that had to be invested to create them. I also like how even though they work as a set, each one is unique and individual due to the hand rendered approach. I find the hand rendered style very aesthetically pleasing as I love the texture the watercolour paints give to the tracing paper and how the colours appear different and exciting every time. The rainbow colour scheme is also very uplifting and positive and I especially like the look this gives when they are all together and also when they are folded out and held to a window as all the tones shine through.

No comments:

Post a Comment