Monday 7 January 2013

ISTD Initial Postcard Designs.

I have decided to base this project around photographic images. It is something I haven't really worked with before as I usually use illustrations, so I thought it would be a good idea to break into something different. Another reason I thought to use it was because I think it fits into the postcard theme better.

These are my initial designs. I have experimented with incorporating type and image together within the composition, I have also brought it colour and shape. I think this is a good start to my designs but I definitely need to do some more work on them. Im not sure whether i like the black and white image as I don't think it will be very eye catching or enticing for the audience.



I have just looked into duotone I think this is a much better option and I will experiment with it further.

No comments:

Post a Comment