I have now worked on the design on my postcards. I decided that I really like the duo tone process and I felt it would work well with my theme. I think that by using this I can apply colour to my images more easily and by using different ones each experience will be easily recognised. After researching into type and image I have used this overlay technique that alters the image behind so that it can be visible through the type whilst having the letters still distinguishable. I have experimented with a few images per postcard to see which works most successfully. I am now happy with these end results. For the back I wanted to keep it more simple but still carry the style of the front. I am really happy with the speech marks and how they select an area from the photograph. The composition also works well in carrying the visual look of the postcard.