I think this is going to be quite a difficult brief because of the short time frame and also the very focused theme that has been set. Sometimes this can be a benefit but I think in this case not because I think it will be hard to think of an interesting point to engage the audience. Here are a few things that I have thought of for themes so far...
- Growth for plants - I think that there could be scope for this idea but it is also the most obvious so I doubt I will go down this road.
- Green English countryside - similar to before but more focused on attracting visitors.
- Relaxing sounds of rain - I like this idea but I will have to think about how I could convey the sounds visually.
- Splashing in puddles - put across as a fun activity, could bring back fond memories of childhood for the audience.
- The smell - this could work with the sound as a way of linking rain to appealing to your senses.