Tuesday 28 February 2012

What Is A Line? Initial Ideas.

Initially I made some mind maps on lines and my favourite things. I found this a really helpful exercise for idea generation. Here are the ideas I gathered from it...

Types of line:
  • Stripes
  • Pin stripes
  • Stroke width
  • Telephone line
  • Zig-zag
  • Curly Ruler
  • Measurements
  • Graphs
  • Horizon
  • Thread
  • Conga line
  • Ants
  • Grid lines
  • Page line
  • Washing line
  • Cracks
  • Map Lines
  • Queue

Things I like:
  • Friends and family
  • Laughing
  • Design 
  • Music
  • Sun
  • Holidays
  • Nail varnish
  • Chocolate
  • Party time!!
  • Dancing
  • Shopping
  • Milk
  • Colour
  • Animals
  • My dog
  • High heels
  • Roast potatoes
  • Raspberries

I then combined my favourite ideas together along with some of my favourite projects from Design Principles so far to create a brief, some worked better than others.
I then picked my favourite and wrote my own brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment