Thursday 8 November 2012

Design for Print Design Sheets.

I worked really hard with these design sheets as it's a stage I normally miss out. I found that they took a long time as I'm very bad when it comes to drawing sketches and it is something I still need to improve on. Even though, I feel that what I have done is very clear and saved a lot of time when I moved on to he computer. I looked at different formats and sizes and I felt the square option was most appropriate as a handbook as it is small and compact. I also thought the composition designs could be more interesting. I experimented with layouts for the contents and chapter pages and also a few that would include the information. I enjoyed this a lot more than I though I would and I came up with a lot of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment