One important aspect that wasn't added to the sleeve design was a label that stated the brand and fragrance of each perfume. I went with a circle shape to contrast from the sharp lines of the cube box. The experimentation started by applying the logo, although this still didn't cover the range and perfume title which I moved onto next. I felt none of these really captured what I wanted as not all the information was included. I then started work with an alternative logo and manipulating it to replace the brand name with the perfume, so even though L'Artisan wasn't visible it still had the link from the logo design. I finally decided to incorporate the second logo with the scent placed within the label composition.