Sunday 31 March 2013

UK Greetings Possible Themes.

I have made a list of possible avenues and occasions I could go down when creating my greetings cards. Because there is so much competition within this field I wanted to pick an area that was more uncommon as I felt it would help my designs to stand out. This is why I have decided to look into 'cards from the dog', this was backed up by the fact that the number of dog owners has increased significantly and dogs have now been revealed to be the UK's new favourite pet, overtaking cats for the top spot. I think that because I have chosen such a unique card topic my designs need to reflect this and have a quirky appearance.
  • Happy Birthday
  • Christmas
  • Easter
  • Anniversary
  • Wedding
  • Baby
  • Christening
  • Valentines
  • Mother's Day
  • Father's Day
  • Congratulations
  • Thank You
  • Sympathy
  • Get Well Soon
  • Retirement
  • New Job
  • From The Dog
  • Halloween
  • New House
  • Good Luck
  • Age Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment