Tuesday 7 May 2013

What is Good? Final Pattern Samples.

Here are my final pattern samples that I developed from my initial illustrations and I think that they work well together as a collection. There are four prints in total that have three colour variations each that are all based around the colour palettes I produced from the primary photographs. I think this is a good aspect as it allows the audience a choice where they are more likely to find something that appeals to them. I think the designs will successfully as a repeat either as wallpaper or fabric and they also haver certain aspects that could be used to create more statement pieces. I feel that the texture incorporated has really helped link it further to the architectural feel of old stone and other materials.









No comments:

Post a Comment